Posted May 15, 2018 by Stevenage Leisure Limited
£5.90 to £7.83Part TimeStevenage
STEVENAGE ARTS AND LEISURE CENTRE
15 and 20 Hours per week
Stevenage Leisure Limited (SLL) is a registered charity, one of the UK’s leading ‘leisure trusts’, a community-based and focused Non-Profit Distributing Organisation. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 18 leisure and cultural facilities across 10 towns.
We are currently looking for a Catering Assistant to work various shifts at Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre.
Our aim is to provide excellence as standard to our customers in all areas. With this in mind, we are looking for self-motivated individuals with excellent communication skills, of smart appearance, who are driven to achieve the standards set by Stevenage Leisure Limited.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing Front of House support in various areas, including our coffee house, bars, and Pi Bistro
• Major event set up and operations.
What we are looking for:
• Ideally you will have relevant experience, including Customer Care, Health & Safety and Food Hygiene.
• You will also be responsible for accurate cash handling and reconciliation of monies at the end of each shift.
• Qualifications and experience in the above would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will provided.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 22nd May 2018