Posted February 8, 2019 by Stevenage Leisure Limited
£8.80 per hourCasual / TempDunstable
THE GROVE THEATRE, DUNSTABLE
Stevenage Leisure Limited (SLL) is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns
We require Duty Managers to work within the Grove Theatre on a casual basis. You will be responsible for the safe running of Grove Theatre front of house operations during film, cinema screenings and functions and ensuring all legal obligations for health and safety bar licensing are adhere to at all times.
What we are looking for:
• You should have a keen interest in the arts.
• You should have experience within a customer facing role.
• You must also have excellent customer care and communication skills, both face-to-face and over the telephone and possess a high standard of presentation.
• You should be IT literate and have a flexible approach to work as a mix of daytime, evening and weekend work will be required.
• Applicants must be over 18 as duties will include, overseeing the bar area
• Experience in a similar supervisory role is essential
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities