Posted January 11, 2018 by Fitness Professionals
This is an exciting opportunity to join the FitPro management team.
Our community is rich and diverse and we’re focused on employing like-minded passionate people who take pride and ownership of their work.
Experience in the health and fitness sector is essential along with strong project management skills and business development experience.
About the role:
• Overall management of commercial training operations to ensure delivery of the highest quality education.
• Operational development of online and live training and education and provision of learner support.
• Development of online platforms and educational frameworks to include content, design and functionality.
• Implementation and delivery of marketing and social media strategy for education to optimise booking potential, drive revenue, exceed targets and increase brand awareness.
• Compliance with industry standards in conjunction with all awarding bodies.
• Development of business partnerships with UK and International clients through ongoing account management and business development.
• Operational experience within the fitness industry, plus an understanding of the accreditation framework.
• Project management; you have a track record in project management focused on achieving goals and objectives.
• Communication; you are innovative and creative and communicate clearly, openly sharing your ideas and vision.
• Social media; proven experience of working with social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.