Posted June 7, 2019 by Stevenage Leisure Limited
£8,840 paPart TimeOakham, Rutland
EXERCISE REFERRAL INSTRUCTOR
CATMOSE SPORTS CENTRE
20 Hours per week
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns.
We are currently looking for someone to help take the exercise referral in Rutland to the next stage.
This role will work closely with referring practices and help identify potential centres/groups for more referrals.
Responsibilities will include:
• Prescribing and delivering exercise referral programmes
• Monitoring membership retention and attrition.
What we are looking for:
• The successful candidate should have good organisation and administration skills for data management and analysis
• Demonstrate experience of working with exercise referral clients and referrers.
• Candidates must have a minimum of a Level 3 Exercise referral qualification, additional knowledge, qualifications and skill sets are desirable.
This role will include travel to various locations across the county; therefore a flexible availability is required. There will be training opportunities to accommodate a wider range of conditions, and potential extra earnings with additional group exercise sessions.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Lifestyles Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities