Posted by Virgin Active
£7.50 hourly rate + excellent benefitsPart TimeChelmsford
Are you passionate about fitness and willing to go the extra mile to inspire our members to reach their goals? Get on brilliantly with people from all walks of life?
As a Fitness Coach, you’ll be there to ensure our members receive an outstanding fitness experience every time they visit the club. Looking after the gym floor, running motivating & exciting Fast Classes and being a friendly face for our members, you’ll be the perfect fit!
- Talking to members, providing your knowledge expertise to help them get the most out of their session
- Promote and deliver fast classes and 121 inductions on the gym floor
- Responsible for the gym floor, making sure everything is in the right place and the equipment is well maintained and suitable for use
- Be an ambassador of the brand, delivering excellent customer service at all times
This role is Part time, working 15 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include Mon-Fri (4.30pm-10.30pm) & Weekends (7.30am-1pm).
What we can’t live without:
- REPs Level 2 or equivalent qualification
- Approachable and friendly manner, with the desire to help and motivate members to achieve their goals
- Able to create a positive and engaging atmosphere on the gym floor
- Dedicated line manager, there to support and promote your development
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off – an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit!
What are you waiting for? Apply now and become part of our squad!