Posted February 12, 2020 by Stevenage Leisure Limited
£6.15 - £8.21 per hourCasual / TempDunstable. Beds
FRONT OF HOUSE ASSISTANTS
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns
We currently require Front of House Assistants to support the busy Grove Theatre.
Responsibilities will include:
• You will be responsible for providing support to all customers.
• Specific duties include, the sale of programmes, merchandise and confectionery, working on the bar (if over 18 years of age) and the checking of tickets.
What we are looking for:
• You should be customer focused and enjoy working as part of a dedicated team.
• You will be expected to work on a rota system that will include daytime, evening and weekend work as well as shifts during the Christmas and New Year holiday period.
• Flexibility is essential.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities
Closing Date for all applications is Wednesday 19th February 2020