Posted November 4, 2019 by GetSetGo
£40k Pro Rata + BonusEmployedWest London
We are very pleased to introduce GetSetGo! Activity Clubs. Beautifully designed activity spaces for children and families.
Places to learn, play, swim, meet up and relax at the heart of residential communities.
GetSetGo! Is a fantastic new start up business with full investor backing and an exciting expansion strategy. The first GetSetGo! club opens in May 2020 and the company aims to have 5-7 clubs within the next 5 years. We are looking for someone who will immerse themselves in the role, become an integral part of the management team and who can grow alongside this company expansion.
To start with, the position will consist of 2.5 days/ 20 hours per week and, subject to agreement, we would be happy to offer a degree of flexibility how these hours are delivered.
Duties and responsibilities
The Marketing and Partnership Manager is responsible for achieving marketing and brand partnership objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating all sales and marketing activities.
This role will include the management of all marketing and partnership activities and the generation of revenue through key brand partnerships as well as creating and designing a series of creative event programming, networking, PR and social events for parents, family and community and delivering these through each club.
This is a real and exciting opportunity to develop and drive this area of the business and be part of an ambitious startup company.
Key areas of responsibility include;
– Responsible for the marketing strategy for the growth of the GetSetGo! brand
– Developing and implementing pre-launch and ongoing marketing campaigns to include print and online adverts, social media, club events and internal and external advertising.
– Overall responsibility of the company’s marketing budget.
– Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring and reporting results.
– Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
– Planning and implementation of all promotional online and print marketing campaigns.
– Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
– Developing a wide range of different marketing materials in line with sales strategy and in conjunction with our brand and design team.
– Management of the company’s social media strategy including audience growth, engagement and pay-per-click campaign management.
– Working closely with external teams and agencies with new product launches and events.
– Market research and analysis.
– Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
– To generate revenues through brand partnerships, club events and advertisements.
– Develop and execute a pipeline of exciting event and network programming.
– Identify new partnership opportunities
– Manage Press and PR for events and programs.
– Build and foster strong partner relationships.
– Achieve agreed capacity for ticketed event programming.
– Feedback and reporting.
– To develop, market and promote the GetSetGo! Give Back Scheme.
– To develop and nurture a culture focussed around community, support and friendship. Planning, creating and developing a timetable of in house events for parents and carers to network, share and learn.
– Creating and developing relationships with local complementary businesses.
Pre Requisites and Attributes
– Multichannel, affiliate, partnership and social marketing knowledge/experience.
– Experience in developing and monetising brand partnerships.
– Minimum 5 years marketing experience.
– Experience managing and developing teams.
– Required application knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, Photoshop, Indesign
– Organisational and project management skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A creative approach
– Confidence to challenge the Board whilst maintaining a positive working relationship.
– Experience in planning and managing events.
– Salary: £40,000 FTE (£20,000 pro rata) plus monthly bonus.
– Hours of work: 2.5 days/ 20hours per week.
– 28 days’ holiday year pro rata inclusive of bank holidays
– 25% ‘friends and family’ discount off all club services and classes.
– Staff ‘perk box’ benefits including your birthday off, travel loans and cycle to work scheme.
Potential to grow to full time/ additional hours as the company expands.
Option to develop and lead your own marketing and brand partnership team across the whole group company.