Posted January 7, 2020 by Stevenage Leisure Limited
£6.15 to £8.21 per hourCasual / TempDunstable, Beds
THE DUNSTABLE CENTRE
Casual Hours (School Holidays only)
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns
We are currently seeking Play scheme Assistants to join our experienced and enthusiastic team at The Dunstable Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
• To maintain a high standard of supervision at all times.
• To help keep records e.g. attendance, medical and accident forms.
• Communicate positively with parents and carers.
• Set up pack away and clean equipment and room
• To work at Breakfast Club
What we are looking for:
• You will preferably hold a play work/childcare qualification or a coaching qualification. However working towards these or teacher training would be considered.
• Must be interested in working with children
• Good communication is key
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Lifestyles Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities.
Closing Date for all applications is Tuesday 14th January 2020