Posted August 28, 2020 by Stevenage Leisure Limited
£18,312 paFull TimeBiggleswade, Beds and Sandy Beds
SAXON POOL AND LEISURE CENTRE AND SANDY SPORTS CENTRE
39 Hours per Week
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly self-motivated individual to join SLL, and the site management team, to lead the sales team at the above centres.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Centre Manager, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills to motivate the Customer Advisor team to deliver results in pre- selling in the lead up to the centre’s opening, driving sales to build the centre’s membership levels and serving the needs of the new members.
- You will be following the SLL Sales and Membership Management Systems and be expected to generate new leads and plan future promotions.
- You will work to drive forward new retention initiatives and manage the centre’s social media platforms to promote and advertise the centre as well as communicate with local businesses and community groups to maximise the exposure of the centre within the community.
What we are looking for:
- You will have previous sales environment, managerial, experience in a leisure environment.
- You should also be sales driven and be able to work well on your own and in a team, working to deadlines in order to reach commission based, achievable targets.
- You will have the ability to create and implement effective monthly sales, marketing, and social media plans, to ensure a daily focus for the membership team
This post will include evening and weekend work therefore flexibility is required.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities