Posted December 6, 2017 by Stevenage Leisure Limited
£18,200Full TimeStevenage Golf and Conference Centre
STEVENAGE GOLF AND CONFERENCE CENTRE
40 hours per week
Stevenage Leisure Limited (SLL) is a registered charity, one of the UK’s leading ‘leisure trusts’, a community-based and focused Non-Profit Distributing Organisation. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 20 leisure and cultural facilities across 11 towns
We are looking for a strong and dedicated person who will work and be trained alongside the Head Chef.
Responsibilities will include:
• Running the kitchen in the chefs absence
• Assisting the Head Chef to manage food purchasing and storage
• Maintaining a safe and Hygienic kitchen environment
What we are looking for:
• You will be required to work as part of a team, maintaining professional working relationships and assisting other team members in a helpful and flexible manner
• You should have experience working in a busy environment.
• The successful candidate will need to step up, to take control of the kitchen, in the absence of the Head Chef.
• Flexibility as you will be required to work some evenings and weekends.
Ideally you should possess a GNVQ level 1 &2 in Food preparation, BTEC National Certificate in hospitality and basic food hygiene certificate.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Lifestyles Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities
Closing Date for all applications is Wednesday 13th December 2017